Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thank You to my 'Other Family'

Hi everyone.

I don't really know where to start in thanking you for the lovely lunch and beautiful cards, thoughts, prayers and wishes all of you have given me.

You are all right - we are family and we get so much strength from each other.

I know I will see all of you very soon - seeing you today and yesterday just reinforced how much I miss teaching and learning with you, the laughs, our challenges and the fun we have learning together.  It also made me even more determined to get better and be back with you as soon as possible.

Keep working hard and believing in yourselves - I always believe in you!!

Love and best wishes - and thank you to all of you and Mrs K.

Miss H :-)

2 comments:

  1. hey miss hughes how are you feeling are you ok hey when you were in the hospital i had my friend in there but i am sooooo pls that the operation was a success and and Mrs southgate had told us all the new when found out Mrs K came and told us and then Mrs Southgate and then Mr Dale it like there were repearting them self lol hey no matter what have happened it is ok you are our hero and your teacher loves you like a mother that we look out for each other your the one who put us all together i hope you come back we want you as our teacher and that makes me speacial and now i am crying i pray ever day and that how much you mean to me

    Take Care lol and have a relaxing afternoon

    Emma
    p.s keep remerbering your teacher
    we LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete