Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week 9 Already!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's Week 9 already.  We've only been together for three terms but I continue to be so impressed by the progress all of the students have made to date - just imagine what we can achieve together next year!!!

Tomorrow these fantastic young people will receive their reports and they really do deserve all that they've worked so hard to achieve.  I am incredibly proud of all of them and I know you will be too.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need to discuss anything in the report, or you have any questions or feedback.

You could ring me at school, call in and say 'Hi' or email me:

justine.hughes@hendersonint.school.nz

Keep checking the students' blogs and please give them feedback on their learning - it's what helps make their learning so powerful and also builds a strong link between home and school.

I am organising books for the holidays for the students.  It's so important to keep up some of our basic skills so that our progress doesn't slow down over the summer.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Arohanui

1 comment:

  1. If anyone should get a round of applause should be you Miss Hughes!!!
    :3

    ReplyDelete