As a class, we've been thinking about why we use blogs and what benefits they have for our learning - all of us including our teacher! These are some of the ideas we've come up with so far. Have we got a complete list? Are there any more that you could remind us about?
- To show what we've been learning.
- For other people around the world to know what we've been learning.
- Environmental - save trees.
- We can learn from other people's blogs.
- To keep in contact with people all over the world.
- Develop ICT skills.
- Integrate learning tools.
- Working on commenting on other peoples work.
- Learning about other people and their cultures.
- Sharing work and getting feedback from a wider range of people.
- Enjoyment of sharing our work with others.
- Keep it forever.
- Won't go missing.
- Share comments with epals.
- Share learning more often with family.
- Our blogs are designed to show our learning progress so you should see a big change in achievement over time. For example, we are trying to be as accurate in our spelling as possible but this doesn't always happen. This will improve the more we blog. :-)