Hi everyone! This is your page where we will record what we are learning in our reading groups. Sometimes there will be Google Docs, sometimes Voicethreads and sometimes many, many other tools to show our learning.
Tuis - Term 2 Week 3 - this is the link to the Google Doc where you have recorded your learning. It shows the LIs and SCs and the goals we have been working on. Add any questions you have until we meet for our next teaching and learning session.
TERM 1 WEEK 6 - Today's Learning
Black and yellow / orange
Caterpillars turn into butterflies
Eat milkweed - What’s the other name for milkweed?
When they make a chrysalis, they start to change colour.
They eat a lot!
Need water to survive.
Shedding their skin
- Why the difference in the time it takes for the chrysalis to form?
- Why is it called the ‘milkweed plant’?
- Why do they lay the eggs on the underside of the plant?
- Why are the wings wet when it hatches?
- Why does it take so long to hatch?
- Why do they form into big groups?
- Do all butterflies form big groups?
- How long will a stem support a chrysalis?
Think about how we are going to find out answers to these questions.....