Monday, September 23, 2013

A Message for Awesome Room 14

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say another thank you for the shared lunch and all the prayers, cards and lovely wishes.

I'm doing really well.  So well, that I've been allowed to come home.  I wasn't supposed to be able to do this until Friday - great example of what positive thinking and prayers can do.

You said to me the other day that you were all standing behind me keeping me strong - it truly worked!!  I will now keep working hard to get better really quickly and be back with you in no time at all.

I will see how I feel later in the week - I might be okay to come for a very short visit - you'll be able to laugh at my hairstyle and bandage.  (They only shaved a tiny bit of hair).

Missing all of you very much but I know you're working really hard and continuing to put a huge effort into your learning.

See you soon
Miss H :-)

1 comment:

  1. sup rm 14 . i miss everyone . well yeah i go to a school in papakura its really kewl. but relly different . i go to manswell seniour school. kk bye guys. xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete