The students and I will post informtion every week about what we've discussed and the Value that we're working on. These always combine with our school-wide values / philosophy of R2P2GC (Respectful, Responsible, Proud, Prepared Learners and Teachers who are Global Citizens).
This week's value is.....
SIGNS OF SUCCESS - (The Virtues Project, Inc, 2000, 2004) - How we will know if we're considerate teachers and learners - and human beings!
- Respect other people's needs and feelings
- Consider others' needs as important as your own
- Stop and think how your actions will affect others
- Put yourself in other people's shoes (empathy)
- Give tender attention
- Think of little things to bring others happiness
What are the ways that you show and live these values in your daily lives - both in and out of school?